Today’s enterprises operate in volatile environments. Markets wax and wane with extraordinary speed. Agility rules. Despite your best efforts and rigorous planning, you can arrive on either side of the insolvency equation with little warning.
Insolvency is a sensitive and complex area. Access to knowledgeable and experienced legal advice is essential. Our insolvency team merges technical skill and commercial insight with deep experience in insolvency matters. Our approach to insolvency matters is that sound commercial advice and direction benefits you now and into the future. It is all about shaping the best possible outcome for you.
We act for receivers, managers, liquidators and trustees in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency.
Our insolvency-related services include:
- representing secured and unsecured creditors in recovery of assets, property and debts
- conducting litigation for insolvency practitioners for recovery of provable debts and prosecuting voidable claims
- advising creditors who are or may be affected by the insolvency of their debtors
- acting for individuals and companies facing insolvency – advising on bankruptcy and possible alternatives
- acting for companies and directors facing insolvency – advising on insolvency options and alternatives
- acting for related parties or family members who may be affected by the insolvency of a family member or business partner.