Administration and Reception Assistant
Who we are
From our regional heart in Geelong, the team at Coulter Roache service local and national legal partnerships with both private and business clients.
Our people are the key to our success and our reputation is built on the contributions of each individual in our team.
About the role
We work with interesting clients and cases, across diverse sectors and service areas. Through multiple locations in Geelong, Bellarine and the Surf Coast, we service local, regional and national client partnerships. Like us, our clients are commercially focused and set high standards for exceptional client service.
We are seeking an experienced, professional career Administration and Reception Assistant to join our busy team based in our Geelong Office.
This role will be required to work 9.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and will have a small, but important component of reception cover each day. You will also have the opportunity to work across our Commercial, Property & Development and Conveyancing teams, to support their additional administration requirements.
With your demonstrated professional services experience, and the ability to operate smoothly in an ever-changing environment, you will bring your organisational skills and exceptional client focus to our team.
Ideally, you will have previous experience in a legal administrative or personal assistant role, supporting lawyers to ensure they are able to deliver high quality services to our clients.
You will deliver:
- An ability to move from one task to another, quickly and efficiently
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient time management to maintain control of key priorities
You will bring:
- Proven ability to work in a high volume environment
- Exceptional file management
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Experience with Lexis Affinity desirable but not essential
Why join us?
With more than 80 years supporting the business community in Geelong and surrounds, we have the environment to create your success and build your career. You will join a strong team, where you can continue to develop your skills and experience.
Some of our benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including discounted yoga and gym memberships
- Access to volunteering opportunities to give back to your own community
- Flexible work arrangements
- A genuinely supportive and welcoming culture
- Access to training and development
How to apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Perisic, General Manager on (03) 5273 5278.
To submit your application, please click APPLY.
Coulter Roache values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
At Coulter Roache we are committed to supporting people with a disability gain employment and develop their careers with us – if you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply.