Commercial Lawyer 3+ yrs PAE
- Join our growing, supportive Commercial team
- Opportunity to work remotely and across our Melbourne and Geelong offices
- Work with a truly flexible firm
Who we are
From our regional heart in Geelong, the team at Coulter Roache service local and national legal partnerships with both private and business clients.
Our people are the key to our success and our reputation is built on the contributions of each individual in our team.
About the role
This is a full time ongoing role in our Corporate & Commercial team, with the opportunity to work a mix of remote, or from our Melbourne or Geelong offices.
Your experience will include a solid understanding of sale and purchase of businesses, commercial leasing and general commercial advice based on at least three years post admission experience. Sound knowledge of directors’ duties, shareholder agreements and related agreements is preferred.
You will deliver:
- Excellent client focused service
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient time management to maintain control of key priorities
You will bring:
- Solid commercial knowledge
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Experience with Lexis Affinity desirable but not essential
Why join us?
With more than 80 years supporting the business community in Geelong and surrounds, we have the environment to create your success and build you career. You will join a growing Corporate & Commercial team, where you can continue to develop your skills and experience.
Some of our benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Access to volunteering opportunities to give back to your own community
- Flexible work arrangements
- A genuinely supportive and welcoming culture
- Access to training and development
How to apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Perisic, General Manager on 03 5273 5278.
To submit your application, please click APPLY.
Coulter Roache values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
At Coulter Roache we are committed to supporting people with a disability gain employment and develop their careers with us – if you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply.