- Work in an autonomous role within a dynamic team
- Full time position with the flexibility to work from home
- Salary commensurate with experience
Who we are
From our regional heart in Geelong, the team at Coulter Roache service local and national legal partnerships with both private and business clients.
Our people are the key to our success and our reputation is built on the contributions of each individual in our team. We were the first Victorian firm to be using PEXA online and the first Australian firm to develop our online Wills & Estates process in partnership with Settify.
About the role
Working autonomously, but as part of the broader Conveyancing team, you will build strong, positive relationships with clients to help create their tomorrow.
You will be comfortable in handling large and varied files in an efficient and professional manner. You will be organised, motivated and feel confident working autonomously in a high volume environment.
With at least two years’ experience as a conveyancing paralegal, you will handle this role with ease. Your excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport and deliver on client expectations will be vital. You will manage the end to end conveyancing process, file management and other duties as required in the office.
You will deliver:
- Excellent client focused service
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient time management to maintain control of key priorities
You will bring:
- High level conveyancing knowledge
- Experience and knowledge of PEXA and duties online
- Solid experience with residential sale and purchase, off the plan and auction documents
- Proven ability to work in a high volume environment
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Experience with Lexis Affinity desirable but not essential
Why join us?
It’s an exciting time to join Coulter Roache as we grow and develop the conveyancing practice to be a leader in the field. With more than 80 years supporting the business community in Geelong and surrounds, we have the environment to create your success and build you career.
Some of our benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including discounted yoga and gym memberships
- Access to volunteering opportunities to give back to your own community
- Flexible work arrangements
- A genuinely supportive and welcoming culture
- Access to training and development
How to apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Perisic, General Manager on 03 5273 5273.
To submit your application, please click APPLY.
Applications will be accepted until 5pm Wednesday 3 March 2021
Coulter Roache values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
At Coulter Roache we are committed to supporting people with a disability gain employment and develop their careers with us – if you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply.