Litigation & Dispute Resolution Lawyer (3+ years PAE)
• Live the balanced life in Geelong and the Surf Coast
• Three to four years post admission experience
Your time is now. You’re ready to build your legal career within a professional firm. You know your goals: gain experience, develop your skills, be valued and be recognised for your achievements.
At Coulter Roache, we want the same things. We are a business of people.
We work on complex commercial litigation, across diverse sectors and service areas. Through multiple locations in Geelong, Bellarine and the Surf Coast, we service local, regional and national client partnerships.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Lawyer to join our busy Litigation & Dispute Resolution team in a full time role, based at our Geelong office.
Your key matters may include contractual disputes, corporate disputes, insolvency related litigation including unfair preference claims, commercial property disputes and intellectual property disputes. This role will see you drafting correspondence, preparing advice, day to day management of files, liaising with counsel and assisting with the preparation of final and interlocutory proceedings as well as evidence.
You will have the opportunity to share your knowledge and be mentored by the senior lawyers in the team, as well as have key support from the Head of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution team to develop your career.
You will need
- At least three years post-admission experience in Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Proven experience practising in a team environment in a litigation department
- Familiarity with Supreme and Federal Court litigation
- Strong ability to interact confidently with clients and build positive working relationships
- Proven ability to provide an excellent quality of work
How to apply
To apply, please complete our online application form.
If you have any queries please contact our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coulter Roache values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
At Coulter Roache we are committed to supporting people with a disability gain employment and develop their careers with us – if you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply.