Legal Assistant – Family & Relationship Law
- Full time position, located in Geelong/ Melbourne/ remotely
- Supportive and welcoming culture
- Join a fast growing team with strong, positive leadership
Who we are
From our regional heart in Geelong, the team at Coulter Roache service local and national legal partnerships with both private and business clients.
Our people are the key to our success and our reputation is built on the contributions of each individual in our team.
About the role
With strong continued growth in our Family & Relationship Law team, we are looking for an experienced, professional career Legal Assistant to join us, based in our Geelong office, with flexibility to work from our Melbourne office and remotely.
With your demonstrated professional experience in Family & Relationship Law, and the ability to operate smoothly in an ever-changing environment, you will bring your organisational skills and exceptional client focus to our team, supporting our Family & Relationship Lawyers to ensure they are able to deliver high quality services to our clients.
You will deliver:
- Client focused service
- An ability to move from one task to another, quickly and efficiently
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient time management to maintain control of key priorities
You will bring:
- Proven ability to work in a high volume environment
- Exceptional file management
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Experience with Lexis Affinity desirable but not essential
Why join us?
With a focus on high performance, an engaged culture and our community, we are proud of our people and our history. Our values are important to us, and we look for like-minded people to continue to bring those values to life as part of the way we work.
Some of our benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including discounted yoga and gym memberships
- Access to volunteering opportunities to give back to your own community
- Flexible work arrangements
- A genuinely supportive and welcoming culture
- Access to training and development
How to apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Perisic, General Manager on (03) 5273 5270.
Please note, this is not an entry level role and it is not suitable for graduates.
To submit your application, please apply using the form on this page.
Coulter Roache values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
At Coulter Roache we are committed to supporting people with a disability gain employment and develop their careers with us – if you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply.