Property & Development Lawyer
- Grow with this busy practice area.
- Permanent part time or full time position with flexible hours.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Who we are
Join us today to create your tomorrow.
With a focus on creating the environment for your success, at Coulter Roache we are a team of people working to deliver solid outcomes for our clients within a business partnership and client focused model.
Recruiting the right people keeps our business growing and thriving. We look for people who can continue to add value and grow Coulter Roache into the future.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Property Lawyer to join our growing Property & Development team. You will have at least four years’ post admission experience in Property, demonstrated attention to detail and a focus on building lasting partnerships with clients.
Ideally you will have knowledge and experience across the following areas:
- Working with developers, government organisations, large unlisted companies and SMEs;
- Negotiating, drafting and advising on documents relating to commercial developments and major projects;
- Demonstrated experience in environmental and planning law; and
- Experience in land access and compensation claims would be beneficial.
You will bring your innovative approach and willingness to share your knowledge with the team.
You will deliver:
- Excellent negotiation skills as well as the ability to interact and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- A proven ability to problem solve and continuously improve systems and processes
- The ability to develop strategic and cohesive partnerships with clients
- A wide range of presentations and networking activities
- A proven track record of attracting and retaining clients
You will bring:
- A minimum of four years’ post admission experience in property and development;
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
Why join us?
Our people are our greatest and most valued asset; we are a business of people. We offer a supportive, flexible workplace culture with a focus on wellness, professional development and opportunity. We offer a leave purchase program, a wellbeing program and community based activities. Most of our people are engaged on various flexible work arrangements including varied start and finish times, part time, work from home or work from a local branch office.
Some other benefits our people enjoy include:
- Corporate gym membership;
- Discounted class passes to local yoga studios;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Regular fresh fruit;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
How to apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Perisic, General Manager on (03) 5273 5278. To submit your application, please click APPLY.
Coulter Roache values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
We are committed to supporting people with a disability gain employment and develop their careers with us – if you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply.