Property & Development Paralegal
- Work in an autonomous role within a dynamic team
- Full time position with the flexibility to work from home
- Salary commensurate with experience
Who we are
As one of the largest regionally based law firms in Victoria, we are the leading law firm with a difference; we care about our people, our clients and our community.
As leaders in implementing innovative legal processes and practices, our focus is on continuing to develop leading legal solutions to support our people and our clients.
Recruiting the right people keeps our business growing and thriving.
About the role
Working as part of the broader Property & Development team, you will provide critical support to the lawyers in the team to ensure client’s matters are handled professionally and efficiently.
You will be comfortable in handling large and varied files in an efficient and professional manner. You will be organised, motivated and feel confident working autonomously in a high volume environment.
With at least two years’ experience as a Property & Development paralegal, you will handle this role with ease. Your excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport and deliver on client expectations will be vital. You will manage the end to end property and conveyancing process, file management and other duties as required.
You will deliver:
- Excellent client focused service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient time management to maintain control of key priorities
You will bring:
- High level conveyancing knowledge
- Solid experience with off the plan and development documents
- Proven ability to work in a high volume environment
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Experience with Lexis Affinity desirable but not essential
Why join us?
It’s an exciting time to join Coulter Roache as we grow and develop the Property & Development practice to be a leader in the field. With more than 85 years supporting the business community in Geelong and surrounds, we have the environment to create your success and build you career.
Some of our benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including discounted yoga and gym memberships
- Access to volunteering opportunities to give back to your own community
- Flexible work arrangements
- A genuinely supportive and welcoming culture
- Access to training and development
How to apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Eagles on 03 5273 5230.
Please apply using the form on this page or by emailing your application to email@example.com
Coulter Roache values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
We are committed to supporting people with a disability gain employment and develop their careers with us – if you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply.