Property & Development Lawyer (3+ years PAE)
- Work with a well-regarded team
- Be close to home at our Geelong office
- Salary commensurate with experience
Who we are
From our regional heart in Geelong, the team at Coulter Roache service local and national legal partnerships with both private and business clients.
Our people are the key to our success and our reputation is built on the contributions of each individual in our team.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Property Lawyer to join our Property & Development team. You will have at least three years’ post admission experience in Property, demonstrated attention to detail and a focus on building lasting partnerships with clients.
Ideally you will have knowledge and experience across the following areas:
- Providing pre-contract advice for residential conveyancing transactions
- the Duties Act 2000 (Vic), Sale of Land Act 1962 (Vic), Land Tax Act 2005 (Vic)
- small to complex real estate transactions
You will bring your innovative approach and willingness to share your knowledge with the team.
You will deliver:
- Excellent client focused service
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient time management to maintain control of key priorities
You will bring:
- A minimum of three years’ post admission experience in property and development
- Resilience and a commitment to excellence
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
Why join us?
We offer a supportive, flexible workplace culture with a focus on wellness, professional development and opportunity. More than half our people are engaged on various flexible work arrangements including varied start and finish times, part time, work from home or work from a local branch office.
With more than 80 years supporting the business community in Geelong and surrounds, we have the environment to create your success and build your career. You will join a strong team, where you can continue to develop your skills and experience.
Some of our benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including discounted yoga and gym memberships
- Access to volunteering opportunities to give back to your own community
- Flexible work arrangements
- A genuinely supportive and welcoming culture
- Access to training and development
How to apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Perisic, General Manager on (03) 5273 5278.
To submit your application, please click APPLY.
Coulter Roache values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
We are committed to supporting people with a disability gain employment and develop their careers with us – if you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply.