Senior Lawyer – Workplace Relations (5+ PAE)
- Grow with this busy practice area.
- Permanent position with flexible hours, Geelong based.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Who we are
With a focus on creating the environment for your success, at Coulter Roache we are a team of people working to deliver solid outcomes for our clients within a business partnership and client focused model.
Recruiting the right people keeps our business growing and thriving. We look for people who can continue to add value and grow Coulter Roache into the future.
Join us today to create your tomorrow.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced, professional Senior Lawyer or Special Counsel in Workplace Relations to join our talented team and deliver high quality services to our clients. This is a busy practice area with a strong base of existing clients and interesting, quality work.
Reporting into the Head of Litigation & Dispute Resolution, you will be part of a tight-knit team with a collaborative working style.
This is a real opportunity to continue to build an already strong Workplace Relations practice and be part of the leadership of Coulter Roache in the future.
You will deliver
- A proven ability to problem solve and continuously improve systems and processes
- The ability to develop strategic and cohesive partnerships with clients
- A wide range of client training, presentations and networking activities
- A proven track record of attracting and retaining clients
You will bring
- A minimum of five years’ post admission experience in Workplace Relations
- Your commitment to investing time in mentoring and supervising team members
- A conscientious and collaborative working style
- A genuine interest in building your practice and developing strong client relationships
You must have experience in
- Preparing employment and industrial relations advice;
- Providing Work Health and Safety advice;
- Assessing employment related legal risks and advising on commercially relevant options;
- Advising on remuneration and termination matters;
- Providing advice on complex employee management issues – employment related claims, investigations and litigation and unfair dismissals; and
- Advocating in litigated disputes in the Fair Work Commission and State and Federal Courts.
Why join us
Our people are our greatest and most valued asset; we are a business of people. We offer a supportive, flexible workplace culture with a focus on wellness, professional development and opportunity. We offer a leave purchase program, a wellbeing program and community based activities. Most of our people are engaged on various flexible work arrangements including varied start and finish times, part time, work from home or work from a local branch office.
Some other benefits our people enjoy include:
- Corporate gym membership;
- Discounted class passes to local yoga studios;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Regular fresh fruit;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
How to apply
For a confidential discussion contact Belinda Perisic, General Manager 03 5273 5278
Or apply using the form on this page or email your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coulter Roache values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
At Coulter Roache we are committed to supporting people with a disability gain employment and develop their careers with us – if you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply.