Wills, Estates & Succession Planning Lawyer
- Work with a well-regarded team
- Be close to home at our Geelong office
- Salary commensurate with experience
Who we are
From our regional heart in Geelong, the team at Coulter Roache service local and national legal partnerships with both private and business clients.
Our people are the key to our success and our reputation is built on the contributions of each individual in our team.
About the role
We are looking for a professional Wills, Estates & Succession Planning Lawyer to join our busy team to deliver high quality services to our clients.
You will have demonstrated attention to detail and a focus on building lasting partnerships with clients.
Working across wills and estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation, this is an opportunity to work with a highly experienced and well-regarded team in Geelong.
Your role will include:
- Preparation of wills, including testamentary trusts
- Probate applications
- Letters of administration
- Estate administration
- Estate planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Guardianship and administration matters
You will have the opportunity to be actively involved in delivering presentations and networking activities to assist the Head of Department to continue to grow and develop the practice.
You will deliver:
Excellent client focused service
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient time management to maintain control of key priorities
You will bring:
- A minimum of two years’ post admission experience in the Wills, Estates & Succession Planning
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Experience with Lexis Affinity desirable but not essential
Why join us?
We offer a supportive, flexible workplace culture with a focus on wellness, professional development and opportunity. More than half our people are engaged on various flexible work arrangements including varied start and finish times, part time, work from home or work from a local branch office.
With more than 80 years supporting the business community in Geelong and surrounds, we have the environment to create your success and build your career. You will join a strong Wills, Estates & Succession Planning team, where you can continue to develop your skills and experience.
Some of our benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including discounted yoga and gym memberships
- Access to volunteering opportunities to give back to your own community
- Flexible work arrangements
- A genuinely supportive and welcoming culture
- Access to training and development
How to apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Black, Senior Lawyer on (03) 5273 5285.
To submit your application, please click APPLY.
Coulter Roache values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
At Coulter Roache we are committed to supporting people with a disability gain employment and develop their careers with us – if you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply.