Every legal document, no matter how complex or straightforward, needs to be created with your commercial interests at heart.
Every change requires supporting legal documentation. Whether it be a new company, trust or a change to your existing legal structure, there are governing deeds or legislation that determine your obligations when considering your desired changes.
We can assist you in establishing or restructuring corporate entities, trusts and self-managed superannuation funds. Our corporate services team will guide you through the process, whilst considering your commercial interests and complying with the relevant governing deed and legislation.
Our friendly and open approach will assist you in understanding the legal requirements imposed to any corporate structure, whilst aiming to provide an efficient and effective legal service.
Our corporate services include:
- companies (including incorporation, restructure, reinstatement, and deregistration)
- discretionary trusts (including variations, deeds of rectification and confirmation);
- unit trusts (including variations, deeds of rectification and confirmation);
- business names (including registration, renewal and transfers); and
- self-managed superannuation funds (including variations).