When a relationship ends, there are important issues that must be managed to secure your future. We understand that it can be a highly stressful event and legal matters may not be at the forefront of your priorities at the time of separation. However, accessing experienced legal representation may offset some of the pressure and stress.
Have you thought about:
- Where your children will live and what time they will spend with the other parent;
- How your property will be divided;
- Payment of child support;
- Whether there is a need for, or an obligation to pay, spousal maintenance;
- Applying for a divorce order; and
- Reviewing Wills and nominating new beneficiaries for superannuation funds.
Our family law experts will assist you to investigate and address all requirements that you will need to address following separation and provide you with legal advice aimed at achieving a positive outcome for you. We understand each family law matter is unique and we take a customised, caring approach to each client’s individual circumstances.
Determining your rights and obligations from the outset helps us to advance your matter while easing your pressure and stress. We believe keeping you informed and up to date provides a greater sense of control during a difficult time.
We offer a no cost 30 minute initial consultation to discuss your situation with an experienced family lawyer. The initial consultation provides an opportunity to gain an informed understanding of your matter and the necessary steps to achieve a resolution.