At Coulter Roache, we believe those who create deserve to be rewarded for their innovation.
But in a global marketplace, warp-speed technology makes innovation more accessible, more visible… more vulnerable. Intellectual Property (IP) protection becomes more challenging than ever.
You have worked hard to build your brand. Make sure you own it – every part of it. Our Intellectual Property team also includes lawyers specialising in commerce and technology to assist in securing your business assets.
We provide insightful and strategic IP services to small, medium, and large businesses to help you realise and maximise your reward for effort. Protecting your rights gives you control. You determine the best application of your IP – the timing, the markets, the pricing – allowing you to plan with confidence and create the future.
We advise you throughout the IP lifecycle – from identification and creation, through to management, commercialisation and enforcement of your intellectual assets and IP rights.
Our IP expertise spans across areas such as Copyright, Moral Rights, Designs, Trade Marks, and other IP-related rights including confidentiality, trade secrets, and domain names.
Our Intellectual Property law services include:
- domestic and international IP registration
- opposition, revocation, and enforcement
- IP maintenance and registration renewals
- commercialisation of IP including licensing, franchising, distribution agreements, and assignments
- domain name dispute resolution
- competition and consumer law
- confidentiality and trade secrets
- terms and conditions, and privacy policies.