Migration Lawyer located in Geelong and Melbourne
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our people, our clients and the broader community that we operate within.
Our people will continue to be accessible to you by phone, email or video conference, as we reduce face-to-face appointments at this time.
Our experience will help you secure the visa you need.
We make the process simple. We remove the complexity. We communicate effectively.
The Australian Migration landscape is complex and frequently changing. This poses many challenges for people who want to make a visa application to work, study or live in Australia.
Migration legislation is regularly reviewed and updated by Parliament. These changes affect visa holders already in Australia and those preparing to make an application. We work with businesses, providing reviews of their migration practices and sponsorships, and individuals migrating to Australia.
We are both lawyers and Migration Agents, meaning we are bound by both the professional legal obligations as lawyers and by the MARA code of conduct. We will provide you with services that will empower you to be comfortable and confident when proceeding with your visa application, including:
- Clear and realistic advice on your migration options;
- Expert representation for applications and appeals;
- Fixed fee work; and
- Clear and proactive communication.
Individuals and families
The right immigration program will depend on your circumstances, skills, qualifications and goals.
At Coulter Roache, our Migration Lawyer has successfully lodged visa applications for permanent and temporary migration including:
- Australian working holiday and tourist visitor visa
- Partner visa
- Skilled independent visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 494)
- Remaining relative visa (Subclass 115)
Our migration service is comprehensive, we assist you with all your queries. We provide advice on your best migration pathway, preparing and reviewing your application, assisting you with complex AAT Hearings or Visa Cancellation.
Corporate Migration Experts
Our corporate clients range in size, but our approach is consistent. We assist your business with sponsorships and employee visa requirements. We manage the communication and relationship your business has with Government departments. We work with businesses to ensure they comply with their employer obligations and keep businesses informed of changes that may impact their operations.
Specialist Migration Experts
Our Migration Lawyer is able to provide advice and assistance to artists and performers in the entertainment industry who want to record, work or achieve residence in Australia.
Coulter Roache’s Migration Lawyer is a highly trained specialist and registered Migration Agent.
Contact us for an initial consultation and let us give you practical migration advice including:
- Understanding all aspects of your background and immigration history and dependant family members who wish to migrate with you;
- Determining the best visa pathway for your circumstances;
- Advice on any possible issues or areas that need further clarification.
We can manage your corporate migration by:
- Advising other stakeholders such as employers and sponsors of obligations;
- Plan and manage stages of the application and assist to ensure deadlines are met;
- Provide checklist of documents and review documentation to ensure compliance with migration requirements;
- Assistance with skills assessment.
When preparing your application we:
- Prepare the visa application on your behalf, where appropriate, to State or Territory Government;
- Assess supporting documentation and prepare documentation for submission to Department of Home Affairs (DOHA);
- Prepare and lodge the application with DOHA;
- Supply all supporting documentation in the most cohesive way to DOHA;
- Correspond with DOHA on any further matters or requests for further information;
- Provide updates to you with processing and any decisions.
How can Coulter Roache help?
Traci Yan Yan Chen, Lawyer and Registered Migration agent, is available for a 15 minute no cost initial consultation to assist with any queries. To arrange a consultation, click on the Contact Form button below.
I will definitely be recommending C&R to friends and be using them in future for all legal services.