The Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590) allows you to stay in Australia for a period of up to 5 years if you are the guardian of an International student who holds an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
Am I eligible for a Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)?
- Be the parent, legal guardian or relative of the international Student
- Have enough funds to support yourself and the student during your stay
- Have the ability to provide accommodation and other support to the Student
- Be at least 21 years or older
- Meet Health and Character requirements
Does the Student Guardian visa (subclass 590) include the whole family?
You can bring children in your family unit with you over the age of 6.
If you have children under the age of 6 you must meet compelling and compassionate grounds and or granting the visa would significantly benefit the relationship between the Australian Government and the government of another country.
To be determined on application
From AUD $620
5 to 6 months
How can Coulter Roache migration help you?
Contact Coulter Roache Migration Lawyer, Traci Chen, for a no cost 15 minute consultation to discuss your suitability for this visa. To arrange a consultation, click on the Contact Form button below.