Coulter Roache is offering business owners the opportunity to participate in a complimentary Business Review.
The Review is designed to assist you in planning, structuring and minimising legal risk. Coulter Roache recognises that effective legal advice can increase the value of your business and is committed to adding value to its clients’ businesses through long term relationships.
The Business Review evaluates (amongst other things):
- legal opportunities and challenges;
- the current business structure in relation to asset protection and future growth plans;
- business credit risk and recommends ways in which businesses can reduce credit risk;
- human resource practises in light of the applicable employment legislation and conditions;
- business location arrangements in light of future growth plans;
- trading terms and conditions and recommends improvements to trading documentation to reduce expenses;
- intellectual property and trading names (whether registered or unregistered) and recommends ways to further protect your brand; and
- privacy terms in light of the national privacy legislation.
Following the completion of the Coulter Roache Business Review, you will take away a summary of your legal opportunities and challenges along with an action plan which may be utilised to increase the value of your business.
Alternatively you can contact Anthony Farnan on: 5273 5227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.